Monday, October 03, 2005

Wal-Mart vs. Target

After writing about Target and the comment I got to thinking: I believe there are two kinds of people of in the world. Those who like Wal-Mart and those who like Target. I think it says a lot (well, not a lot) about what kind of person you are based on your preference. The only thing I like about Wal-Mart is the photo center because I download pictures then can pick them up in an hour. For all other shopping needs, it's Target. Which do you prefer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really like it if you would list/compare people that like Walmart with/against people that prefer Target.

BV said...

Very funny thought!!!
Please elaborate...What kind of people???
What exactly does it say...be careful Terry got in trouble

Stephanie said...

I like both. We don't have a super target here so I don't have the option to get groceries at Target. I love wal-mart's prices and self-checkouts. I think I go there at least twice a week. I save so much money. If we ever got a super target (or whatever they might be called, I've just heard of them) I would definetly have to try it out. I registered at Target for my wedding. So I would like to think I fall in both categories.

Robin said...

I am in Wal-Mart at least every other day. It's close, it's less expensive that most other places and I don't blow my entire budget when I walk through the doors. I love Target, but it's too dangerous for me to go in there too often!

PS I would heed Brian's advice on this one. Terry got totally slammed with dissenters. (sp?)