Friday, October 14, 2005

So you can tell...

that I have returned to work and am not blogging much. I am sitting here with Abbie while poker night is happening in the living room. We got the boot!
I can't believe how easy the transition has been. I do miss her during the day but I don't ache for her. I do leave as soon as I can to come home and spend the rest of the afternoon with her.
I am finding it difficult to balance her, work, Brian, house work, and life. I come home and she's awake so we play and I don't get to laundry, cleaning, etc. Much less dinner. Then it's getting her fed, ready for bed, and when she goes to bed, I am ready too. I was doing laundry at 6:30 this morning because I had time to squeeze it in.
I am finding working challenging but it is ok.
Oh yeah, and on top of these blessings, Brian got a promotion...and maybe another raise to go with it. One step closer...

No comments: