Tuesday, October 11, 2005

God's Blessings

Wow, I can't believe there are people out there who don't believe in God. He is absolutely amazing. First off, Brian gets a big raise! :) This helps compensate for the money taken out of my check from maternity leave. (You have to use your days then any after that is deducted from your check.) I have also been worried about returning to work and leaving Abbie (and Young and the Restless) and have been praying for peace. God has again answered. I don't feel as worried as I thought and not as consumed with her as I thought I would be. He is has just given me no worries about it. I have my room all cleaned up, organized, and have lesson plans for this week and next with copies. On top of that, I have three moms that come in weekly to do anything I need in the classroom. Can you say bulletin board? They have been up since the beginning of school. With that said, God is amazing and I am blessed to teach and have good hours and weekends and holidays. Thank you God for your gift and for opening my eyes to see it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think this same thought daily when I think of how God really works in our lives when we let him, and it's so obvious. What do people do when they don't pray? Do they just hope and wish for things and rely on luck or fate? I feel so secure that no matter my circumstances or my feelings, GOD is in total control and when I give my will over to Him and allow Him to work, great and amazing things can happen. Wow, I'm so happy for you that there is some Sonshine :-) in your life through this hard transition.