Thursday, October 06, 2005

Computer

Today Abbie and I went to get flowers and hot chocolate from Starbucks for my sub at school. She almost cried which made me almost cry. I think she was very grateful. I picked up my laptop to put pictures of Abs on it. I now have several folders of pics and created a slideshow as my screensaver. I have a little photo album to take along with frames and magnetic frames...eww magnetic. At Target I found the cutest dragonfly picture clip frame and put a picture of her in her dragonfly clothes in it. So cute! Needless to say, there will be no room for kids work. It will be all about Abigail.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aren't computers so cool! Now you can have pictures and even video no matter where you go and easily accessible...I know some people hate technology but I, for one, love it. I have over 5000 pictures saved on my computer cuz my mom-in-law bought me a digital camera for Christmas 2 years ago and I haven't stopped taking pictures yet!