Friday, October 07, 2005

Chilly Day

It is a wonderful chilly day in Texas. I absolutely love it and crave Starbucks on these days. That will be the downfall of returning to work--no quick Starbucks runs. :(
I feel a bit worried about going back. I have to (or feel like I have to) clean and reorganize my room. Throw it all away and start over. Create lesson plans. Figure out where in the world we are in the learning process, what has been covered, what hasn't and so forth. You can be so overwhelmed by it all. On top of it, I have to leave my precious baby at home. The day I have been dreading is just around the corner and there is no stopping it. With that said, I will stop talking about the dread of it and find the blessing. I know it's there somewhere!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Kristie, I have been praying for you and this season for you. I hope you are able to enjoy it and it is as short as possible. It's going to be fine; just an adjustment!

Stephanie said...

I'm sure your students will be blessed by your being there and maybe there is that one student who really needs a teacher like you.