Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Weary Walkers

We tried out our new Angelcare Movement Sensor. I enjoyed it, Brian is on the line. We put her down on her tummy in hopes of a peaceful night sleep until Brian comes in at 11 with Abbie not wanting to go to bed. So I rocked her till 11:30 and off we went to dreamland. That is until almost 3 and the alarm went off. Talk about us moving quickly in a dead sleep in hopes that all is well. Our little tot was sleeping peacefully and had just inched her way off the pad. Then she woke up when we tried to move her.
The alarm went off again during the night, again to her moving. Seriously, how does she do it?
It was great, other than our inchworm. She now thinks 6am is wake up time. Oy!
So, with that, I went ahead and got up and painted our bedroom....all day! I am afraid she slept too long today but hope to recover nicely with a night's rest...I need it after today!

No comments: