Thursday, September 15, 2005

To tell or not to tell..that is the real question

As you saw, Brian worked from home yesterday. He made fun of me that I had it so "rough." I think he is just jealous! Well, I told him I have become addicted to a piece of trash: The Young and the Restless. Yes, I admit it, I am captivated by all the people being rich, successful, skinny, good-looking...please. Like the world is really that way.
Any way, I had to play catch-up on TIVO before I could watch my next show. Brian even asked me some questions about it. Now, should I mention that or not? Should I mention that he was trying to figure who was who and who was doing what? Should I mention that his new favorite character on the show is Sharon? Should I also mention that he would guess who was who? Probably not.
Oh well, that can be our little secret. Who knows, I might get him addicted too!

3 comments:

Kristie Vinson said...

I hope that whoever sent this meant it as a joke. If not, you are completely rude and I would appreciate you never reading or commenting on my site again. My husband is a wonderful man of God and a great leader in our home and fabulous dad. Move along. You are not welcome!

Jester Jab's said...

I thought he was WORKING from home? Did his boss request a soap opera update or was he researching male/female social interaction? Now that Soap Operas kill people they mix sex and violence. When they have a good car chase, call me.

Robin said...

Brian, stop teasing your wife!