Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sensorship

There are many great things about a blog. You can rant and rave about anything you want. It gets if off your chest in hope that others will read about it and if not, oh well. You can just write about your ho-hum life and all the things that don't happen but you sit around dreaming about. You can write about profound things that you find complicated or theories you would like to test. There is pretty much nothing off limits. Except one I can think of (and a few others). Family. When you want to vent or rant about the family, a blog is not the place. In no way am I saying that I have something to rant about, but if I did, the blog could get you in big trouble. There are some things going on within the family that I don't get but better not write about them. I have opinions about them but the blog is not the place. So to all the bloggers, be careful what you write about and who you write about. You never know who is reading...

ps. this is NOT about Brian

1 comment:

holdenon said...

Unless you only say nice and wonderful things in your raving about your family! :)