Friday, September 23, 2005

Pass the Paxil Please

As most know (if not, you do now), I take Paxil for anxiety related issues. If you have experienced a panic attack, you know what I am talking about. If not, they are not recommended. Basically you just have a break down and breathing becomes erratic and you just panic. I also take it to just chill out. Not to the point of drooling, but to not worry so much about everything.
While pregnant, I did not take it and felt great and acted fine (you may need to ask Brian). I guess it was the hormones. Recently though, the plaguing thoughts of things that need to be done, how are they going to be done, I want to get them done NOW, are flooding back. My mind is busier than the hurricane season and can be more detrimental than the aftermath.
My thoughts now are on how I am going to sleep at night, how much, will Abbie cooperate, will I get ready on time to get to school, will my class adjust, can I ever get it organized (it is a wreck!) and how to do I juggle being a mom and wife in it all?
So with that, I say, "Pass the Paxil please."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Michael Smith and i would like to show you my personal experience with Paxil.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Paxil for 5 years now. Please be careful if coming off, i started to wean myself with out doctors help couldnt afford it. I went from 20 mgs to 10 mgs for a month, then 10 mgs to 5 mgs for a month. Because the 20 mgs were way to strong took 20 for 5 years and was always on edge. After about 1 month on 10 felt a little better. I stopped for 7 days completly and man did I feel like shit man I didn’t want to leave the house , shop! I just started back on 5 mgs to get it back in my system. Who know what is the right amount you have to be the test subject on yourself!

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Headaches, tremors, emotional wreck, just the blah's when I 1st started takin wasnt bad, cause I also way taken klonopin.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Michael Smith

Paxil Prescription Information