Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Playdates and Swimmers

Today we had a playdate and Abbie had a blast. Thanks to Beckie for having us over! She swam a lot and crawled all over the back patio playing. She got dirty and tried to eat rocks and grass. I did learn something about swimmers. They are used to hold, shall I say, poop and not pee. I did not know this new moms. I thought that by the magic of diapers, they somehow in the water would suck in the pee (but not pool water?) and keep a pool clean. Not so. Once the kid is out of the pool and on dry land, swimmers still don't hold pee. I have learned that as Abbie has crawled through the house leaving little marks behind her. New moms, don't depend on those swimmers to do all the dirty work, well, actually that is all they do!

1 comment:

Robin said...

So glad we could visit, even if just for a bit! See ya soon...