Thursday, June 08, 2006

Conference

This Saturday I am speaking at a conference and I am beginning to get a bit nervous about it. I will be speaking to girls going into and who are in college and how to fit God in college life. I am discussing schedules, friends, dating, tithing, goal setting, expectations, and such. I think it will be fun but again, nervous about it.
A friend I work with is an ordained minister and her husband and her travel and speak. She is putting the conference together and I casually mentioned being a break-out seminar speaker. And here I am now! I think it will be fun. I do miss speaking and teaching and interacting that way. This may just be what I need to refuel the passion and calling God had spoken over me so long ago. I look forward to what God is going to do. So if you get a chance, pray for God to work in the lives of these young youth and college girls. That they will be open to hear truth, that truth is spoken, that the devil will not have a foothold, and that this generation of believers will rise up and be strong leaders for generations to come. May God do amazing things in the heart of His children!

No comments: