Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Play Date

Today is Abbie's first official play date. I have a friend coming with her three daughters (and another girl on the way!) Her girls are 2,1, and 8 months! Should be intersting. In fact, the two oldest are about to have birthdays! I am going to cook lunch for everyone. Hope I have enough food. I think Abbie will enjoy playing with other kids. She loves to look at kids. Hope she enjoys them being in her house playing with her toys! I have a few toys I am going to put away. I have done a lot of reading out of my Parents magazine about playdates. Let's see if any of their advice works. For those who live around here (Robin), I am ready to get together with you and your kiddos. I am also ready for Becky to get back (who is traveling Italy for 10 days) to play.

No comments: