Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

We are celebrating our first Father's Day and it has turned out to be nice. Brian's parent, my parents, Abbie, and I bought Brian an X-Box 360 for Father's Day. He is in love! I don't think he expected it. We went out last night as a family to Mi Cocina in Las Colinas. We sat outside and it was just a wonderful pleasant evening and we had a great time out. Today we went out with my parents to Pei Wei, one of Brian's favorites as well as my dads.
This year for our father's I made a book for them written by Abbie. I took them to Kinko's and had them print them out and bind them. They are very cute. On top of it, pictures of Abbie and Starbucks gift cards. You can't go wrong there.
Hope all you other dads are having a fab day! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

ok, you're making me really sad from this post. Mi Cocina AND Pei Wei!! Oh how I miss them terribly!

BTW - Happy "first" Father's Day Brian and make sure you SHARE your new toy with Abbie. :)