Wednesday, June 21, 2006

McDonald's

Today I met Beckie and her kiddos at McDonald's. Abbie has eaten the food but never been inside. It was a first. We managed to eat since it was so exciting to see everything. She loved watching all the kids play and they have a little area for little kids under 3. She played over there for a while too. When I would pick her up she would squirm and fuss to get back down. We were there for 1 1/2 hours. We got home and took a bath in the sink (ew! I tried to over look the germ infested area!) and then she began to fuss. She was already ready for a nap! She had only been up for 2 1/2 hours! Needless to say, we will go to McDonald's every day!! :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's funny! I just swore off McDonald's----forever.

Theresa said...

Oh...Mickey D's! The girls and I have many of memories there. And, more to come I'm sure.

Wait until she gets bored of the toddler area and starts climbing up the slide for the first time OR climbs up to the top and screams because she can't get back down...then MOM has to go in fishing for her! Such milestones there!! :)