Monday, August 21, 2006

Ugh

It is the second week of school therefore I survived the first. Today I really got to teach and it went so much better than last week. There is hope for this year after all!
I ran again tonight and am quite sure one of the these days I am going to disintegrate since it is so hot out. Pretty much like running inside the core of the earth. When I run on weekends it feels so much better probably because it's morning and I seem to go so much further. On nights, I just beg to make it home before someone finds me in the middle of the road. Yet, I shall press on. I looked at my training schedule and it doesn't look that bad. The week is pretty light but that long run on Saturday, that will be the true test of if I make it or not.
Ladies, in case you have not noticed at your house, you might find your husband a bit more giddy, happy, joyful. One word: football. Yup, it's back and my husband can finally stop his countdown. (He started in February after the Super Bowl). Our Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays shall be filled with men chasing one another, throwing and pouncing on a ball thus pouncing on each other. And dare I go to fantasy football? The one thing I love about football is that it means fall is just around the corner. Oh yeah, I am in Texas, it'll be in about 3 more months.

No comments: