Monday, August 07, 2006

Running

The other night (Friday) I went out and ran 1.25 miles, give or take. I felt really good. Tonight I decided to run like the wind. It was humid and super nasty out but I was on a mission especially after having a big mac for lunch and Red, Hot 'n Blue for dinner. After nearly collapsing and getting in my car, sipping gatorade, I was off to measure my long distance run. A whopping 2.1 miles. That's it?! I am not even sure I ran enough to work off the bun of the big mac! I sure am feeling it and it's only been 2 hours since the run. Again, I go back to the last blog, what was I thinking? I live in Texas! It's too hot to run in August. It doesn't cool off till mid-November! As a reader noted in her comment, I hope all this running gets me the body of a life time. Guess I need to lay off McDonalds too.

No comments: