Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day

Today was the first day of school. It felt like the 100th. I have a sweet class who love to talk. A lot. I told them that tomorrow consequences would come for talking. I have to get this under control before it gets worse.
This evening I went running. And I made it 3 miles! Yeah rah! I think that is the most I have every been in my life! My friend said, get through the second mile and its easy. You know what, that was true tonight. I would like to run in the morning, as I was going to today, but I got a bit scared. Out at 5 in the morning by myself makes me a bit uneasy. If I had only gone 10 more miles, it would have been a 1/2 marathon! :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Only 10 more? You make it sound like eating 10 more m&m's! =)

Theresa said...

Yipee Skippee - you almost ran a 5K! Rock on girl! You'll be running a marathon before you know it.

It must of been those new shoes and clothes! :)