Monday, December 19, 2005

Little Ears, Sneezes, and Snots

My little munchkin is sick. Her first time. We went almost 5 months! She woke up at 11 on Saturday night coughing and a super runny nose and continued to wake up every 3 hours to have me suck it out, feed her a bit, and put her back down. She was snotty yesterday but ok. During the night we woke up at 2 and sucked out the nose, fed her, threw up, cleaned up, tried to eat a bit more, threw up, cleaned up, and finally went down about 3:15. That was fun.
I decided to take her to the doctor to just make sure she was ok and it was just a runny nose. Come to find out she also has an ear infection in her right ear. I am glad I took her in! Dad even got to go with us. He has done a fabulous job helping me out last night and this morning (with a dog who also got sick twice in the house!).
Happy vacation huh? At least I didn't have to go in sleep deprived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture is GORGEOUS!! and i cant beleive Brian got to help you when you needed him.
GOD is good