Thursday, December 29, 2005

Late Night...or Early Morning?

Miss Abbie woke up about 4 this morning crying. I thought it was just normal waking up but she was in pain. I could not figure out what it was. When she tried to potty though, she cried and I figured out she had some tummy issues. Her crying woke Brian up and he held her. As a mom, you feel (at least I do) like you should be able to do it all. Brian was able to calm her down and get her close to sleep. But not enough. She woke back up with a present of returning her milk to us and the crying continued. Finally, about 5 she went to sleep and we put her on her back. She woke an hour later so I rocked her back to sleep where she slept till 8.30.
Poor baby! She did finally use the restroom during this time. She has been a bit fussy all morning and threw up some more. How do you know when it's sickness or just reflux? I don't know the difference. She has been taking a long nap; going on 2 1/2 hours. I hope she feels better when she wakes up.
My poor little munchkin, please feel better soon!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I call the doctor ALL THE TIME with my questions. Or I look it up on the internet. I know I'm writing this quite a bit after you posted this but I thought I'd answer your question anyway.

I hope she's doing better. There is few things worse than having a sick child. I just got through a pretty rough week with my little one too. I'm so glad it's over.