Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas

We made it! Christmas is over. We began the holidays with runny noses and ear infections. Mom and dad got the runny noses too. We are better and enjoyed the holiday. We had Christmas at Ginny's on Christmas Eve. I think it went well. We then went over to Brian's parents' house to open presents. Christmas morning my parents came over and we did Christmas and Abbie opened her presents. She got so much stuff from both sides! Let's just say her play room now has toys to play with. She did a great job!
To end this holiday, she now has little red bumps over her body and Brian got terribly sick (still is). This is a holiday we will remember. To top it off, it's 80 degrees outside! IT'S DECEMBER! I have actually enjoyed the warm weather.
I hope this "cold" front cools things off, Brian gets better (and Abbie and I don't get it!), Abbie's bumps go away, and we can all be well and enjoy a healthy new year! :)

No comments: