Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vacation

This Friday, Brian and I celebrate 5 years of marriage. Wow. So many yet doesn't seem like any! With that comes leaving our little monster behind. Not alone of course for family will be taking care of her. I am ok about leaving her but then I will get a little sad and teary. I packed her sweet little bag last night making sure I didn't miss a thing. Brian and I packed this morning as she crawled all over the suitcase. It is a little sad but I am very excited about getting away a bit and sleeping. Sleep late, go to bed late. Now, I will probably crash at the usual 9.30 or so and be up by 7. Oh well. Abs will be just fine while we are gone. I think it hurts my heart more than hers. I have managed to rationalize it though. Technically I will only not see her one day. We leave Thursday so I will see her in the morning and come home on Saturday so I will see her that night. Technically, I just have to make it through Friday. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

That's funny. I do the same thing with the days of not actually seeing them. Have fun and happy anniversary!