Sunday, July 02, 2006

Decisions

There are some things that Brian and I have been talking about and one of those things are our dogs. I love them deeply but as most of you understand (Robin) they can become more of a pill than a joy. I am at that point. My dogs cling to me like static cling. They follow me constantly and are always in my face. It gets a bit tough when you are trying to take care of your child. Do we keep them both? Get rid of them? Get rid of one (Sydny)? The problem with Landry is that she won't like anyone else and probably bite their hands off the first chance she gets. Now don't I have people lining up to take her! Sydny is loving, kind, gentle, and great with children. Truly a great dog that has tons of energy and loves to play. What to do? Sometimes I think open the front door and other times I couldn't stand not having them in my face. I just don't think I could get rid of them to someone and not know that they are being spoiled rotten. Which is worse? Having them or worrying about how they are being treated? Any advice?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Get rid of the most annoying one, which ever one that is.(nasdaq) Anyway, I do understand. It's hard finding a no kill shelter to take them. When you do, the try like crazy to talk you into keeping them. I am a much nicer/calmer mom now that I am not yelling at dogs all day long. I wish I had done it much sooner. I think that's why Reia thinks I have such a short fuse. (seriously)