Friday, July 21, 2006

Help

Ok moms. I need some help here. Abbie decided to wake up last night from 1.30-3. I would rock her but she wouldn't fall asleep, I would put her in her bed and she would scream and cry. Needless to say, I am a bit tired this morning. The night before she did the same for about an hour, but not as bad. Why is she doing this? How do I fix it? She is almost 1 and I would think she should be able to sleep through the night. She has done it before. What are some things you have done and tried? Fill me because I need some beauty rest!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I know you are not going to like this, but...make sure all of your bases are covered--no poopy diapers, not hungry, teething? maybe she needs tylenol--then kisses, love ya, and shut the door. Turn off your monitor and go to sleep.

I always gave the kids two nights of being off schedule. The third night they got the above treatment.