Tuesday, May 02, 2006

That Long?

I can't believe it has been that long! I have been so busy with life and my selfishness that I forgot to let the world in. Abbie is crawling like crazy, cutting one tooth, another coming, pulling up, laughing, playing, and having such a great time. I love that kiddo. I am still counting school days-18 if you must know. I am still doing my abs and weights and walking. I picked up Walking with Weights again and am hoping to get rid of the underarm wave if you know what I mean.
My battery is running out so I gotta jet. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Glad to see your still on your work-out plan...I actually got a run in tonight myself.

BTW - can you believe Y & R??? I think Victor & Nikki are going to get divorced, Brad & Sharon are going to get together and Gloria needs to go bye bye! Sorry my two cents...since your the only one I know who watches it.