Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Being Home

I am getting to see what it is like to be a stay-at-home mom. Boy, it sure is busy stuff. Abbie is constantly on the move and seems like she always needs something or I forget something for her. She is teething and her two top teeth are coming in at the same time and are a bit swollen and the past couple of days she has been a bit cranky. Always fun. I have been giving her meds and teething tablets waiting for them to cut on through. I have thoroughly cleaned my house already including the guest closet. Ooohhh, I hear thunder! Sidetrack...I have the study closet to hit next. Guess I should pace myself since I will be here for a couple of months. I am hoping that by the power of the LORD that I might be able to stay home from here on out...who knows what he has planned? I have been praying God's word out of Jeremiah. He has a plan. For me. Just me. And with that comes a plan to prosper me, not to harm. To give me a hope and a future. Resting in his word is such a delight. I hope to just write his word upon my heart and to pray his promises. He is faithful.

1 comment:

Robin said...

More time to blog too! That's always a good thing.