Sunday, May 07, 2006

Catching Up

If you don't watch Young and the Restless, you are missing out on greatness. I got hooked on maternity leave and still TIVo it. I have to watch it or else I might miss something. For Theresa: OH MY! What about Lilly and her dad? Nick calling Sharon out? Nikki getting shot? Victor trying to take things over? Brad: I think he's shady!

Other than Y&R, there is a lot going on. We have 3 weeks left of school and I am grateful for that. I am ready to be done and be home with Abbie. Her little tooth is coming in more and more and I think the one beside it is on its way. She is beginning to sit down a bit more gently now after standing. She pulls up in her crib and when you go to get her in the morning, she is just holding on and bouncing and talking. She is truly a happy child. Smiles in the morning and ready for the day ahead. We have a prayer we pray when I get her that I made up:
Thank you Jesus for today,
Thank you for the sun that's on its way,
Thank you for a good night's rest,
May my day ahead be blessed. Amen.

Brian's company has hit profitability for 3 months now. That is just great news. I hope that in the future, this pays off to get me home. I pray that God has heard my daily cry for him to work this out and for me to be home. I pray that this is his way of doing it and that I remain faithful where I am to be able to lead me to where he wants me to be.


Another TV side note, anyone watch 24? Only 4 episodes left and it so fabulous!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change! I still call mine "the baby" then I have to laugh cuz she's a little kid now!

About 24...I am SOOO hooked on that show. I've gotten mad when my hubby changes it during the commercials cuz I'm scared of missing a second of it! I haven't missed 1 episode...this is my first season watching and I'm like a total expert...plus they play reruns of other seasons on other channels so I'm totally catching up on them too!

:-)

Theresa said...

Right on Kristie! Y&R is SO hot right now. I actually got John's mom hooked on it now and she TiVo's it! I love that...anyways, Brad is slim shady, Sharon is on the revenge, Nick is a confused soul, Victoria has got to stop whining, Kevin needs to get a brain, Mac needs to come back and Gloria, what can I say she just needs to leave the show. Her eyes bug me! :)

PS Loved the pic of Abbie on B. site

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day Kristie!