Monday, November 07, 2005

Getting There

Today to school I wore some pre-pregnancy pants. I must say, it felt good. I began to think about what was making it work. Sure, I "do" Weight Watchers (kinda), but I think I have found what works best. I have cut out a lot of sweet tea from Chic-fil-A and regular Dr. Peppers. Now, I am one that hates diet drinks but Diet Dr. Peppers are good...for the most part. The more I drink the better they become. Plus, they are 0 points. I began with the little plastic bottles REALLY cold.
At recess I have also begun to walk the track. I do at least 2 laps (1/2 mile) and today I did a mile. Next week Brian begins a new schedule where he is home earlier so I will be able to walk at home too :) The results have been S-L-O-W to come but hey, better late than never.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

And your Abbie's only 4 months? That is awesome. Let me share something with you...I gained 60 lbs when I was pregnant. I weighed 195 at my highest...I wasn't in pre-pregnancy pants until my daughter was like 7 or 8 months old!
CONGRATULATIONS! I think that's awesome! I'm working on losing the last 10 now (she's 15 months)...
Good Job! They say the slower you lose, the more permanent it stays off so I think you're doing great!