Saturday, November 09, 2013

Thanks for Thanksgiving

Thanks for Thanksgiving is one of my favorite books. I read it so much each year that it's falling apart. I used that book and some ideas I found on Pinterest and this is what we did today.
I read the book to them then we made thankful-pies (Pumpkin pies, cool whip and all!). We took a paper plate and turned it upside down to trace a brown circle, cut it out, and glued that on the plate. Then we cut a smaller orange circle and cut a piece out and marked out the slices on the brown paper where they put their thanks. We stuck a brad through the center and added a cottonball for the whip cream. They're pretty cute if you ask me.

One day, this won't be sideways. Till I figure it out, sorry!

Abbie wrote what she was thankful for. 

Ellie drew what she was thankful for. 

And ta-da! Our thankful pies are done, whip cream and all!

1 comment:

David James said...

Thanks giving post and images are perfect which you shared here and you must try it Creative Arts and How to hypnotize someone