Sunday, August 03, 2008

Have you Wii'ed Lately??

Brian bought us a Wii Fit and I love it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the yoga and strength training. I love how it uses the board to see if you are doing everything correctly and you get immediate feedback. When I logged in and set up my Wii, it was a bit depressing when it did the BMI because my Wii got fat. That's encouraging. I have about 15 pounds to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I am hoping this new game helps. There are a few things though I would like to change.
1. Compete with each other without having to log out then back in.
2. Create a workout that flows instead of having to choose each one separately and waiting for top scores.
3. When it gives you an idea to do another workout, why not be able to click on it as a link instead of going to find it.
Those are things I would like for it to do differently. Other than that, I love it! You should definintely Wii.

1 comment:

Erin said...

BG wants to get a Wii for Christmas and my only stipulation was that we got a Wii Fit to go with it! I can't wait to try it!