Friday, August 01, 2008

Affair

I am having an affair and I told Brian. It's with my slowcooker. I am in LOVE with it! We invested in the slow cooker liners by Reynolds that you place in the slow cooker then throw your stuff in and cook away. When you are done, pull the liner out, and voila! No mess (very little--maybe a rinse). I have found this has saved me much time and headache. Melt down is usually around dinner time so during naps, I put the slow cooker on and come dinner time, it's done. I just love it. I am looking for good slow cooker recipes and Allrecipes is where I have been but just can't find too much. I did find a chicken alfredo recipe. I used the Classico brand and in the end we added egg noodles. It was yummy and Abbie loved it! I recommend that one for sure! If you have a good slow cooker recipes, please share!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Southern Living has a great slow cooker recipe book!