Thursday, June 07, 2007

Staying Home

If you ever read anything on here you may begin to pick on a theme of staying home is the goal of our life. Today God and I had a chat and it came to my attention that I have been home, but haven't been home. Make sense? Even though summer is here, Abbie and I have just gone and gone. We have yet to have a day where it's just us, at home, no errands, nowhere to go. Just her and myself. So you stay at home moms, how do you balance it all? Quality time with your children and still keeping your sanity by getting out the house? When do you cross the line of being out too much? This is short season of my life to be home and I don't want to miss out!

1 comment:

Robin said...

All we've done all summer is go go go. When I was at home, I had days on end of being at home so we would have our mornings, then lunch and nap and errands in the afternoon. We usually got out at least once a day even if for a quick trip to wally world.

I've actually found it harder to just stay home now that I've been working. I just need those few days to get so much done, we're off! I'm hoping it will settle out next summer when we're in our perm. residence. We'll see.