Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Today Abbie and I went to surprise dad at work. We had made a picture last night for him hand painted and colored by Abbie and was going to stop at Starbucks to pick up his favorite drink. I called to see how his day was going and I thought, "Great, he will be in the office when we get there." Then Abbie began to ask, "What's that?" Over and over. At that time we were going over Lake Lewisville so I said, "It's the lake." Realizing my mistake instantly my husband asked where we were going and since I can't lie to save my life, I had to tell him we were on our way to see him. We didn't surprise him but his Starbucks was a nice treat and we went out to eat lunch as a family. So to you dada-Happy Father's Day. We love you and love what you do to support this family!

No comments: