Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ahhh

I have to say that this new weather is quite lovely. We have so loved taking Abbie to the park each evening. She loves to swing and slide. She likes falling down into the woodchips to come up with a handful. We stroll around in the wagon and head back home. I just love having a park within walking distance. It is great to see neighbors out walking, riding bikes, and hanging out at the park. When we moved here I just thought, nice, a park. Now that we have a little one I have come to appreciate having it. The walking trails are fabulous and we have one that goes into a wooded section and one way leads you to a pond. What a great place to live and raise a family. God knew in advance that this is just what we needed.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Where you live is the perfect place to raise a family. I just hope we get back there sooner than later!