Monday, February 27, 2006

Enjoyment

I never knew the joy that a kid can bring to your life and that is exactly what Abbie has done for me. She is just growing and growing (in a size 12 month pajamas for length!). She smiles and laughs and loves to play. She rolls over both ways and is beginning to try to push up a bit so crawling is in the near future! Brian and her play a lot too! He holds her facing out and chases the dogs and she just laughs and laughs. She loves her two puppies. She is a delight in every sense of the word. I pray daily over her that God will protect her and that she will come to know the Lord and not stray from the path. I pray that God keeps her all the days of her life. I pray for Brian and I to be an example where God is modeled and where we raise her by the principles God has laid out. With all this enjoyment comes responsibility and each day is a learning experience. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift to take care of. May it be to his glory!

No comments: