Friday, August 03, 2007

Harry Potter

Are you a Harry Potter fan? Now, some say we shouldn't read these books because they teach us about witchcraft and wizardry and how to do spells and such. As my friend jokingly put it, They are of the devil. My response: have you actually read them your self? Probably not. I have found these books to be one the best written series ever. I have read all the books including book 7 which I just set down...finally! Over the past week to week and and a half I have devoured book 5, 6, and 7. I highly recommend these books. Even to children. I get to so wrapped up and my brain creates these wonderful settings where all these stories take place and I become to engrossed into this world I have created. The imagery and elaboration that J.K. Rowling uses is just amazing and vivid descriptions don't leave you guessing. I am a bit sad now that I am done because the life of Harry has ended...is that figuratively or literally? Guess you'll have to read to find out!

No comments: