Saturday, October 07, 2006

Today

Today was a good day. It was beautiful outside. My friend came over this morning and we ran 5 miles. It was great! Full moon shining down on us, cool breezes. Loved it. We picked up Abbie's halloween costume. She's going to be a pumpkin. Can't wait to try it on. Then we went to......SUPER TARGET! Yes, in Denton. It was wonderful. We went grocery shopping. We got home and Abs went to sleep. I fixed her some bracelets and necklaces with some beads we had bought there. I am hoping she likes these better than mine. We will find out when she wakes up. It is just a nice relaxing day, TX/OU is playing. I just love the fall.
AND, on Thursday I took the day off and I went to the pumpkin patch with Abbie and her school. It was fun. She had a blast. I have added a couple of pictures for you to see. I sure did enjoy our special day.



No comments: