Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Daddy Congrats

First off, I love the responses to the thoughts about the two types of churches. Much to think about.

This is for Brian. Yesterday I was blessed with illness. One way, a blessing: I had the day off so I did not miss any pay. Another way: Brian was off.

Brian took care of Abbie all day long. He fed her breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and all the bottles in between. He played with her, put her down for naps, and changed her diapers. He did it all. On top of it, he did laundry, and would take a peek at me every now and then for I slept most of the day (or so it felt).

To you dear, thanks so much for being a great husband to me and a wonderful daddy to Abbie. I know she enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hubbies/Daddies are such wonderful gifst from God!